We have an immediate opening for an exciting opportunity in our Production Department. Prima Cheese offers strong growth opportunities for a highly motivated candidate within a growing company and industry.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Understanding production processes and blend mixes
- Following hygiene procedures and clean as you go policies
- Ensuring you take care of your own health and safety and others around you
- Ensuring good communication with your colleagues on hand overs and also general information what’s gone on throughout your shift
- Understanding run rates and all KPI's the business has set
- Working as part of a team being flexible and adapting to change
- Following 5s standards at all times
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Team Working skills
- No weekend working
- Free dedicated onsite parking space and electric car charging points
- Our own onsite pizza testing kitchen
- Long service holiday scheme
- State of the art technologies and facilities
- Lots of progression opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
Starting Wage =£10.92 per hour plus 8% shift allowance.
After 13 Weeks =£11.42 per hour plus 8% shift allowance.
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week for the following days and times:
Monday to Friday on a 2 week rolling shift pattern of:
Week 1: 07:00 - 15:00
Week 2: 15:00 - 23:00
28 days per year (including bank holidays)
How to apply
To apply for this role please fill out the application form below.
To find out more about the role please direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org