Would you like to be part of our team at Prima Cheese? Are you interested to work for a fast growing company with an excellent reputation and career prospects? We have jobs available in all departments as our company continues to expand, and we are always looking for enthusiastic and dynamic people to join our company, so please check our careers page regularly to find out which positions are available. To apply for any of the job roles below please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with an attached CV and cover letter.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join our Engineering Department. Working alongside a small team and reporting into the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the following in your day to day role:
· Pre-planned maintenance on our five production lines
· Reacting to and resolving breakdowns and issues in the production area
· Carrying out maintenance tasks identified during the fabrication audits
· Liaising with other departments to resolve any maintenance issues
· Must have a minimum of a HNC in a relevant discipline
· Preferably have a minimum of 2 years experience within the food industry
· Preferably multi skilled with an electrical bias but also capable of mechanical repair and maintenance
· Good knowledge of control systems and inverters
· Experience of installation of equipment
· Ability to work with little or no supervision
· Salary- Approximately £25,000 per annum dependant on experience
· You will rotate between day, back and night shift
· An 8% night shift allowance will be paid for any hours worked between 10pm and 6am.