Marketing Manager (Executive)- between 30-40k
The Company is a successful food Manufacturing business and looking to increase their Brand and Portfolio presence within the UK and International markets. We are currently looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, Marketing Manager, to lead the overall marketing strategy for both domestic and worldwide markets. The role will be based in Islington, North London, with occasional travel to the company HQ in the Northeast of England. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from company and brand awareness to product-promotions.
The Marketing Manager should be a competent professional, able to grasp consumer behaviour and food trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialised marketing concepts, principles, and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
The Main Responsibilities of The Marketing Executive:
- Social media, award applications, sales/commercial marketing materials, branding requirements, assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimisation, advertising, events planning etc.), Newsletters, internal and external.
- This role will report into the Commercial/Sales Manager.
- Experienced in building and maintaining a creative team – both internally and outsourced.
- A Marketing Assistant will report into this role, therefore experience of leadership and management is essential and albeit one direct report, you must be very hands on in your approach.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and promotions (ROI).
- Inspiration to develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns by liaising with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Working closely with the Commercial Managers to strategise and measure results.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, networking etc.)
Assist in analysing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies. Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a marketing specialist.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media etc.) and market research methods.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired.
- Well-organised and detail oriented.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- Ideally hold a BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent.
NB: If we get enough applicants, we may close the advert sooner. If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, on this occasion you will not have been shortlisted. Please do not let this deter you from applying for other roles at Prima Cheese Ltd.
How to apply
To apply for this role please fill out the application form below.
To find out more about the role please direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org