Prima Cheese Ltd, based in Seaham are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing strategy. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
Prima Cheese Ltd.’s Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behaviour trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialised marketing concepts, principles, and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Social media, award applications, sales/commercial marketing materials, branding requirements, assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimisation, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends.
- Inspiration to develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns by liaising with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, networking etc.)
Assist in analysing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a marketing specialist.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media etc.) and market research methods.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired.
- Well-organised and detail oriented.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- Ideally hold a BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent.
Please check our company website and Linked in at Prima Cheese Ltd
NB: If you do not hear back from us within 14 days of applying, you will assume, you have not been successful on this occasion. We may close this advert sooner if we receive sufficient applicants.
How to apply
To apply for this role please fill out the application form below.
To find out more about the role please direct any queries to email@example.com