Head of UK Sales
Prima Cheese is looking for a high-performing Head of UK Sales to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets, by keeping our company competitive and innovative. They will be responsible for maximising our sales and crafting sales plans, justifying those plans to the Co-CEOs.
The successful UK Sales Manager will be analytical, communicates effectively with people on their team and outside of it as well. They must also have good interpersonal skills for working together towards common goals. They must be able to plan strategically.
The Head of UK Sales responsibilities
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing Customer Sales and the National Account Manager.
- Regional Sales growth - they must plan regional sales activities which encourage and promote our company presence and brands.
- Marketing experience - to be fully aware and informed about marketing activities which will include being responsible for brand promotions.
- Working closely with marketing to create promotional material to use across all UK regional sales, supporting the customer and raising the profile of the company.
- Arranging trade day activities on site at customers premises.
- Responsible for the support and development of the customer care team.
- Responsible for the support and development of customer accounts on a national level.
- Knowledge/experience in driving sales in relevant various market sectors including food manufacturing and B2B.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of their Team.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the company Co-CEOs.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, such as production, purchasing and transport to ensure seamless coordination and timely delivery of products.
- Maintain strong relationships with our network of wholesalers, cash and carry, and distributors, addressing their enquiries and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulations, and best practices, and recommend adjustments to our supply chain strategies accordingly.
Requirements and skills
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Prior experience and knowledge working in a supply chain role, ideally within a manufacturing or processing environment, is preferred.
- Knowledge of supply chain management principles, logistics and inventory control.
- Familiarity with wholesalers, cash and carry and distributors in the UK market.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with internal teams and external stakeholders.
NB: If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have on this occasion not been shortlisted. Please do not let this deter you for applying for any other suitable roles within Prima Cheese.
How to apply
To apply for this role please fill out the application form below.
To find out more about the role please direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org